Internship Logistics

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Hilda.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      maryrichardson215

Hello everyone! I’m currently interning at a small museum while getting my undergrad in Art History and Museum Studies, and just now discovering this resource. I’m about halfway through Module 5 and becoming really interested in creating a virtual exhibit about the LGBTQ history of my town. My research is VERY preliminary, but I am considering a story mapping of historically queer spaces. However, I am very limited on time for my internship (about 10 weeks), would be working primarily by myself, and have several other projects that are to be completed in that same small time frame. Do you have any advice for how I can accomplish my goal without overloading? Based on your experience, is it even possible for me to try and complete this project? Any and all responses are appreciated, thank you!

Hilda

Hi Mary,

I hope the day is treating you kindly. I just joined the museum hub. I am glad I came across your post. How did your LBTQ virtual exhibit project go? I hope you were able to accomplish the goals you set for yourself while working in the museum. If you are still in the museum world, do you know if your museum has a membership program?

Best,

Hilda

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.